The Next model that i designed was a Alien technology column. I designed this column to allow the feel of an alien race that has taken over.
The Texture used to cover the column, this texture gives it a sort alien futuristic feel to it.
This next model is an Kha'zian's gate that can be passed through in the game
And the Textured used to Cover the gate.
The next part was designing the alien's source of power, I transformed the asteroid in longer shape and raised it in the sky, also having it in the sky I add a particle effect to signify that a power source is being held within the asteroids.
With the power source active
Laying beneath the enemies power source is the Alien building supporting the power source.
I didn't really have any inspiration to come up with this, I basically just started of with a box and worked my way around so it would look like an alien ship. The first image is the final version of it within the scene, the second image is just the model itself and the final image is the texture used.
This next model is another column used within the scene to give that alien atmosphere.
Here is An improved version of the Level and all the assets currently in use.












No comments:
Post a Comment