1.
I did two different sketches, my first sketch was basic and did not show much but the main path and objectives needed to be able to win the level.
The Second sketch shows a redesigned map, I changed my mind about how I want to look and so I came up with this design and has more objectives attached to it.
This is the final design for my Level, done on Paint shows a basic overview of the level and objectives.
2.
I Have a few game mechanics within my level, Player is able to use the element of surprise to kill the aliens. The element of surprise is a powerful tool that can give the player the advantage to get the first attack on the aliens. Hiding is another mechanic that can be used, it gives the player to hide when for example many aliens come and the player may not be able to handle them all. It is better to hide then to fight them all and possibly die. These mechanics relate to my story and how the character has to act to defeat the aliens.
3.
OBJECTIVE 1: SEARCH AREA FOR WEAPONS
2: SEE IF ANY VEHICLES AROUND TO BE USED
3: CROSS THE ALIEN GATE
4: DEFEAT ENEMIES THAT COME ALONG YOUR PATH
5: FIND THE KHA'ZIANS SOURCE OF POWER


No comments:
Post a Comment